2016-2017 Membership Campaign
You are cordially invited to participate in NYSPHA's "Each One, Bring One" Membership Campaign!
The rules are simple - active members of NYSPHA who recruit new members will receive raffle entries to win one of two great prizes:
The NYSPHA member who recruits the most new members will automatically win one of the prizes!
All other recruiting NYSPHA members will receive raffle entries; the raffle winner will include a prize for both the referring NYSPHA member AND the new member!
Why join NYSPHA?
- Networking, leadership and professional advancement opportunities
- An established communications link to New York State policy makers
- Members-only specials (including event discounts and CEU trainings)
- Tuition discounts
- Free continuing education credits
- Advertising opportunities
A larger public health network in New York State creates more opportunities for public health advocacy, partnerships, coalitions and professional connections!
Each additional NYSPHA member creates a larger public health network in New York State.
*The new member will need to complete the “Referred By” box when joining online in order for the referring member to receive an entry into the drawing. If using a paper application, write “Referred by” on the application.
- Recruiting person must be an active NYSPHA member in good standing.
- Members may refer more than one new member. Each new member MUST include the referring member's name on the application for the contest entry to be complete.
- The winner will be randomly selected on or around April 10, 2017 from all eligible entries and the referring member will be notified by email.
- If winner does not respond within 5 days, an alternate winner will be selected.
- The winning pair (referring member and new member) may choose between a free registration to the 2017 Annual Meeting OR a free 2-year extension to their membership. The winners do not need to select the same prize.
- Winners have 5 days to select their prize.
Tel: 518.427.5835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org