Are you interested in helping to make an impact on public health?
If so NYSPHA wants you to join our strong and growing network of public health advocates in New York State.
Benefits of NYSPHA membership:
- Leadership and professional advancement opportunities.
- An established communication link to New York State policymakers.
- NYSPHA e-newsletters, action alerts and member-only updates.
- Registration discounts at NYSPHA’s Annual Meeting and other events
- The ability to participate in continuing education webinars for FREE and earn CHES credits
- The opportunity for your voice to be heard in an effective forum in public health.
- A 10% tuition discount at Walden University! Click HERE for more information.
- The ability to post public health jobs and share with NYSPHA members for free, and members-only access to job postings (for job-seekers).
Member Benefits packet
Member Brochure and Application
Each One, Bring One: 2016-2017 Membership Campaign
Our downloadable files are in PDF format, readable with Adobe Acrobat Reader, 5.0. Download it for free from Adobe.
Register Online - click here to join NYSPHA as a first-time member or renew your membership